Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Backside pain

I feel like an elderly person. Just after a nice game of badminton yesterday...Now...I cant even SIT right. Butt hurts as thought I HUmPed a cow.Quite surprising though...i didnt think that i could even hit anything, but i turned out not SOO rusted afterall..of course i wasnt stoopid enough to go and play with ermm....ASs WhoopErs like...flabby... or i would have got my yellow ass nicely WhiPPed. i should go look for more sports to occupy my time..now that i dont play sports much no more. =)

hEhe...forgot to mention i had a "nice" ride on my way to the Tmn Megah badminton court.Flab-bee was in a bad MOoD...0.o [flabb-bee...dont let your emotions take control of you okAy? your mood worries me].

anyhow....IM in the college lab now..hehehe...suRprised? mayb for thoSe who uSed taylors lAusy comp lab b4....hahaha...Multimedia presentation class now.! cioWs


No comments: