Thursday, October 07, 2004

Tremble no more

mEga tired today... 9 hours of class is DeadLy.....passivE non-voluntary euthanasia... yEah... that's what it looks or rather feels like. Been buSy with my tons and tons of workload. Getting that euthanasia presentation donE was a big lift off my shoulders....Still more to come. PRobably means I'll have less time to blog this month...Still alot more to do. No more playing around for me....I don't wanna be a 28 year old unDErgraduate. =) will change... Will change.

AnyWAy...Just wanna express the satisfaction of being able to present my points today. No more tRembLing chubby in front of the class that seemed to know nuthing but stone n blink. Hell... I debAtEd my point of view with my lecturer...hehehe... achiEvement for lil me. Aight... looks like things are all goin pretty well for me at this moment in life. Im...At peace at least. appreaciate it. Couldn't ask for more.

Loving it....

No comments: