Friday, September 24, 2004

Jigsaw Puzzle

Faith..What is faith? Sick of all the faith. Faith to face a better day? Faith to feel better? Fuck it all. I dont even have faith to complete my course....dont have faith to sleep well.Losing my will to turn over to a new leaf before i could even turn over.How stupid. i WisH i knew what im feeling. Im a different person by day, and another by night. As if light changes my personality. Im swept off my feet, and im MAD again.

Im pretending that i feel alright. "NothIng's bothering me. Im fine. it's juz a mood swing".yEA... keep telling myself that, i juSt might change Huh? I can feel the four walls are closing in on me, putting pressure on my hEAd...i can feel the rush.Place my hand on my head and i can hear it say,"It's gonna BloW!! it's gonna BloW!!".And what do i do? i stonE around, coz im helpless and it's driving me craZy.Hypothesis, i hAve bad moodswing when nIghTbreaks.Insane solution??...would be Locking me up in a room where there will be sunlight for the wholeday, regardless of whether it's day or night. Conclusion, i will be saved again.

All throughout my life..i've never seen myself this craZy. "An adult should have developed conventional reasoning at the age of 13 and up"-Kohlberg's model of moral development. And i..i cant reason.With the reason, i think im having a mental breakdown.If according to the Maslow Hierachy,self-actualization-No self actualization of what im born to do. Esteem,-No esteem because i DO feel inferior,weak and helpless.Love,affection and belongingness,-I cannot escape my longing to belong.Safety,-I dont feel safe..from myself.Physiological,-Not hEAlthy..losing my appetite and depriving of biological needs. My hierachy is the kinda hierachy of a person living in mental institutions. but..ThiS is mE... when the lights go out.

I thought i dread mornings....but i find.. that i dread the nights even more. tHe stress has got hold of me.I cant let go. and im giving in. See me here...what has become of me? "who are you?", i point to my reflection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you owe me a fifty for blogging ;p

CHiN said...

i owe you?? for what? who are u anyway?

Kerry Doyal said...

What if the Creator desired - yes desired - us... desired YOU!?
You seem far more developed than you give yourself credit for. Yet a spiriual developmentis missing from Kolhberg's list. What if the Creator desired us and showed it by taking away our failings, errors, sins?
He does!
He did!

CHiN said...

im no christian... and No...i dont believe in onE guy coming n dying for u and taking away your sins... your doings are your doings..Doesnt mean that HE took away your failings...your sins... u do noT fail and do not sin.