Friday, September 03, 2004

Deoxyribonucleic Acid

Fight for the lASt bit of sanity...they say. Well...i lOokEd more like im fighting FOr insanity. Y does the mind have to Wonder Huh? AnYWay...fuck it all... i Giv up pOndering on all these Unanswerable bullshit that is Eager to drive me to a one-way street DoWn insanity lane. Go AwaY....LEt all the madness be gonE.

hEy..guess what..? we're all made up of SUgar, phosphoric acid and some nitrogen-containing bases. And..for some reason, thEse..funny miXtures determines our biological structure.These WonDerful SUgars...acid and nitrogen Stuff stores our genetic information. Deoxyribonucleic Acid...not only determines your physical outlook...but also mentality. Means...SomEwhere along the line...i am the way i am because of my parents. because of certain genes inherited From them.Although Alot of other surrounding elements causes our behaviour to change.IntEresting. SO nExt time...if you dont like me...come dig out my DNA n kill that part that you dont like okAy? nAhh im juz kidding...if you dont like me...biTE me. hEHhe..I wonder what kinda Sugar turned me into......thiS? LOL.

Actually i kINDa forgot what i wanted to SAy..... =_=" Aih....SOmEthing muSt have been Eating up my SugAr!! lEaving me insufficient space to store my mEmories...DAng it... =) Mayb im high on sugar tonite... cant stop thinking bout NonsenSe...probably partial of my brains cells have been mutated into Some other sort of....something. im beginning to think that im not the cause of Who i am...

Why are you taking away what you gave to me in the first place? Why are u willing to giv it to me...but not wiling to let me keep it?Why tell me you trust me but you dont?Why look at me like im everyone else?....Why

2 comments:

EeYaa said...

LoL!




Sugar!!




LoL!

CHiN said...

hAHHAh suzz... StiLL remember your bio stuff hAh? gooD job! hahaha..SUgar man Sugar...

and GoD DAmit iyliA...stOp polluting my comment box...! gRrR...