Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A Child's Cry

Something getting onto me today.Feeling alil Edgy.i guess i cant be left alone the whole day.Makes mE think too much.As much as i want to be alone doin my own things without the consent of others, i cant be left alone for too long. im beginning to contradict myself.Something's bothering me...the ironic thing is...i dont know what it is.How irritAting.Sigh... the best things HAS to happen at the bESt times. Cigarette prices is Hitting the roof. Time to let the habit slip?? BigGer sigh.....

Had a nice time talking bout topics WoRth talking bout today... what else? the future. How adultHood is coming head on to us whether we want it or not.God damn SOn of a bitch time slipping by so Fast i Havent even got the grip that im 18 in a week and in another 4 months i've got to look into the mirror and expect to look at a 19year old idiot who hasnt done anything worth living for yet.At least today's conversation motivated me in someways that i have not seen it before.Im glad indeed that i could look at the SicK pilE of workload and see a brighter side of it now. Forgive me for all the times i've neglected my work and things that i shouLD have taken into consideration before making a decision. Education may NEvEr be too late..however, im still feeling the regret as i watch all my hopEs n dreams slip away like water in my hands.Sometimes im stUpiD enogh Not to see how We could change the way we live. i gave in too much into bElieving that my life was at the mercy of the relentless word called "Life".Life is noT..juSt like that. It could be something else..jUSt that im TOO bliND to see beyond it.As StupID and blind as i can be,the conversation today have sparked somEthing new in me. At lEAst, after today, i could look forward to a new goal. A goal not only set to be accomplished by me, but by all 5 of us who HOpE and wish.. that our "Empire" will someday be built. The day when i could look back and laugh at suCh a miserable life i lived in before, how Worthless it was to live off your parents support. The day when i shall rant bout life no more. WhEn all the bitChing stops. That day i will wait.

tOmorrow i shall set to run away into the mountains away from the land that rendered me helpless. A holiday that i THInk i deserve. Just a one day break from all the nonsense here.Going to the same place twice in the same week wouldnt kiLL. juSt might improve my driving skills. hopEfully, i'll get my tanggled up mind straighten. a chEap affordable holiday,Genting's just the right place to be. TO all of my friends who are having exams this whoLE week... wish u all the luck you need. i love you all.

3 comments:

jeemay said...

fLuk laH. You get to go genting and think about adulthood. I stay in collEGe and bUM my brains out. FooKinG exams. BlaRdy hell, giving me moRe shitS to think about. ANyway, good that you know..something. Something that i've been trying to kNock into that wantan of yours, but failEd. Good luCK! I need to study..agaIN. Love ya dude.

CHiN said...

Aww...dont worry chuBby1...i went up to genting n thought bout you too..ThankS for all the times u erm.. tried to tell me things..but u know me.. StoopID n could never understand anything. wan tan too small.=) StuDy hArD piggie..wut u doin still commenting on my bloG?!?! HEhE.. lovE ya

EeYaa said...

time passes by soo fast..making it is time for us to change our minds..bcoz of it we have talked about it for hours...talked bout our future thinking that it is important..soo we make it as our goal..to achieve our goal we have to work hard..force ourself till we reach the goal..together we do our part..i bet we shall achieve our goal easily..bcoz we serious bout this conversation..i've thought of a few simple guidelines for us to follow..

1st:study hard n smart,as it determines our future
2nd:stay in contact,as it wil keep us close
3rd:help out each other,in anyway we can
4th:never give up,as time is precious to be wasted

for now that is the only thing i can think of..hoping that for us to follow the guidelines..i bet our goals is getting closer day by day..