Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Flawed

Something's Undeniably wrong with me today. Exhaustion came and stayed through out the WhoLe day...not to mention including night and it just wont go away. Fought to stay awake during programming class..not like it made much of a difference...eye lids were too heavy. Even after coming home to take a nap, it seemed to get worse.As if the stupid hang over came back again. Argh..dont feel like eating either. Sigh...im just stoned.

My mind is ScreAming to move, but my body is denying it's signals..ignoring its cries. Old memories Echoing the corners of my head,sounding like EviL, cruel laughs.And i want to move, i wanna break free,but only the lil tiny squeaks slips out. Feel like im standing on top of a big piece of ice thats slowly cracking. And sOmEthing caused me to stonE, as if something SO unbelievable or scary, i Froze, instead of turning around and run for my life.The ice breaks away,the sound of my heavy breathing drowns out the sound of the calm water...im left stranded on the ice and im floating away.Float to where? i dont know.

I sat at the table. Eyeing my dinner.Stomach's growling, i want to eat,but i just cant eat. So i just sat,looming at everything. I lie in bed, stare at the ceiling. whats hapening to me?Another mood? A split personnality? Multiple Personallity disorder? i am what i am, but im not what i am. What am i saying...?

No comments: