Monday, August 02, 2004

Glory, glory chin chubby!

Fuh...im SupEr mega tired. Played futsol juz now.Everytime after a game, i feel like some OlD person. with all the aches everywhere.Im so NOt fit man...need to Play more sports! ANyHO....was a SupErb game today..im beginning to loVe this game.Drains the Life outta u..but fun....totally......except for the part that i got SLamEd at the ear by this bIg guy. [He's biG man..no joke] Felt like my ear was gonna come off.MusT be the bad thing bout being so small...EverY tOm dick n hArry can push me around without any fuss.they juz gotta stick their hand or arm out n u'll see me rolling like the ball...the last time i played futsol, I got SLamed at my thighs...and tHE wonderful Colors came about n stayed for a few days.[Sakit tho] But oh well... which sports Doesnt cause you harm? plUs it's fun...to me la. noW i feel like getting myself a pair of futsol shoes...hehehe shoulD i??

Friday nite,went to voyeur for my lil friend Sonia's farewell gathering or somesort.Saw many lil kiDdos or..lemmings that arent legal to go clubbing in K.L...lol =p. they all looked pretty gooD.HMm...i got tipsy again...SurpRised? guEss not huh?Lucky for me, i have really WonDerful friends that didint see hoW Responsibble they are being a friend. i got aLot of hElp whether or not i needed them..heheh THAnkS ALOT all oF u guyS!...and girls. i kNow i shouldnt have got myself into shits but thAnkS soOo sOo muCh.a bIg HUG for all of yA! doublE hugS for SOnia...im gonna miSs that lil fella =\ ...hopE things goes well for her..wish her joY in everything she does.

ookAy...i think that's it for today...besides football today...NOthing else seemed relavant enough to blog. rite...class's at 8 tomoro morning..! bEtta get outta here..n into my bed.. gooD nite, cioWs!

No comments: