Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Patience...

PATIENCE!!!...doesnt this word seems to drive you NuTs?I think i'd rather be inSane than to face EaCH and everyday of my life forcing myself to be patient.Never seem to understand why i tend to EXPloDe so fast.Every lil small thing is ticking me off.God i need to start meditating...need to go for counseling classes...to be specific ANGEr management classes.Hate the way it ruins your day and u feel like you cant do anything bout it.You couldnt juz keep it in.Anger runs through my veins like electricity...every entry point has to have an exit SomEwhere.Keep it in...and i'll Die of the shock...let it out..and ppl will hate me or i will ge my knuckles bruised.or sore throat mayb..Anger hits me so fast, i barely have time to think bout my actions b4 i could do anything or say anything.Nuthing seemed to matter more than LEtting it all out.Everything else dissapears except the fire burning inside.And later feel like StonEs raining over your head....hitS you hArd..BANG! and u drown with guilt.

HAte it Even more to know that u wake up every morning and when u have a bad day... you're goin through SHITS for NO purpose.Y do we HAVE to wake up and face each n coming day? Y are we all hEre in this miSarable place when I didnt chose to?Y cant it all End? pointless questions huh? or stUpid more rather.I know i make it seem like im the only fucker facing these shits...but juz cant help the thoughts from comin in my head.My life is not that bad... in fact... it's all good... but wats the point rite?you can never bring your happiness nor wealth nor friends...not Anything down to your grave with you.You're juz a soul slipping in and out of a body.YOu're born,you live through your troubles..you fail...you succeed..but in the end? what do u gEt? nOthing...GoD Damn...if i hAdn't had faith in religion..i'd bE gone.Life's all bout Ys'....Slip into this body..and Y cant this..y cant that...Slip into another body and Y cant this....Y cant that... it's NEvEr ending.Hell...im gonna make me LoSe my mind!GoD knows wat thE heck is wrong with me today...could it be that im tired? or feeling funny after watching Sonia leave..?goD knows man...god knows...what I know?? i know im gonna think bout more shits if i dont stop now n go to bed.


GooD nite.

2 comments:

jolene said...

when you start to think you're angry, sit down, look around you or visit this webpage. you need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. lol.

it's not how angry you are that you should be thinking about; it is why you're angry that you should focus on. when you know why, then you'll know how to get rid of it. trust me, you don't want someone else to splash water on your face rather than splashing it yourself.

jeemay said...

dude, like you said. You're not the worst here. Anger. Who's doing this to you? Yourself. Why are you getting so fucked up? Cos of yourself. Think about it. Control yourself. Strength plays a big part. Think. Don't just do or say things as you like. Welcome to the big picture of the world. Face it. Learn from it. This is life. If you believe in religion i don't get why you don't know you're here. I've spoken to you about that. You gotta wake up. No one can help you. Don't let people tell you what to do. Digest people's words, think about it. It's your choice whether you wanna listen, get ticked off, or CrY. Including these words. But don't worry budDy, i'll be there if ya neeD me! =) I might be harsh but i still luV yA! HeEhEe.