Friday, August 27, 2004

Prisoner of thE creatoR

Prisoner of YouR creation, left me rebelling by nature
why do u leave me So unSatisfied?
Why do u leave me having to succumb to this feeling i hate to face?
WHat am I?
you toy?
your experiment?
i began to show DEFECT and failure,
is that how you see me?
am i sOmE kinda investment to keep you "safe n warm"?
As far as Your "inVestment" goeS..you can kIss my ass and FoRget about it.
you're looking at YEars down the road without me.
am i piSsing you off?caNT stAnd me anymore?
cant stand looking in the mirror staring at that face that crEAted mE?
Feel like you've nEvEr failed like this b4?
well.. look at me longer... im a failure you have to face all yoUr life.congrats.
look mE deep into my eyes, into my soul...
i'll NEVER be anything like you, not even close. not that i cant... i Dont want to
and with your stubbornness, you shall forever look at me as the stranger that gave you a hard time in ThiS life..and nothing else...

onE day, ThE words you speak shall never have anything to do with me again.
Dont fool me about a life you never gave me.

"i know the truth now,
i know who you are,
and i dont love you anymore" - everybody's fool

one day you will look back n you'll see for YourSelF everything and everyone's life that has been affected by you.
the way everyone has hAd eNOUGh of your BULLSHIT and the way you're losing everything.
the way you make me HAtE to see your FAce..
the very face that diSguSt the deepest part of me.
i'll MakE it Without you...Nothing i ever did Was WITH you anyway.
And you? you get to have all your life remembering me THIS way.
thiS is mE...u were never a part of me...n you never will
bcoz in your eyes... im not who u want me to be.
so this... is my ReSpeCt to you.
the kind of respect that you NEvEr thought you would gEt...
think u deserver bEttEr?
think again.

1 comment:

EeYaa said...

LOL............LOL...........LOL