Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The ReaSon...kiNDa

finnaly the blog that i've always said i was gonna make. n this, shall be my victim for today and the reaSon im putting words into this page. im pISsEd and im bored. piSsEd bcoz i got ScReWed by my FUckIng piEce of shit father...and for wat the fuck reason? i DOnt knoW. every damn thing seemed to pIssEd him off... hEck even the way i dislike my bLACK dog. wat the hell man.

and im bored bcoz it's raining tonight and i cant go to my usuall spot to PuFf away when i needed it moSt. ARgHH!hehe..im actually proud of myself. i was MeGA piSsEd off.. but i didn nOt punch walls, or bang tables or wateva i used to do when im pissed. i juz sat infront of the comp n blAsted my music.. that's ALL! am i GoOoOOd or wat? heh!

ookAy, that about concludes my first EVEr poSt. was actually juz testing out to see how it works.anywayz, im calm now.hungRy.. see yAh.. gooD nite

No comments: