Thursday, July 15, 2004

Behind The NutShell...Lies a Nut

goD DaNg..! Am I So HOrrible at planning or what?? Everything that i've planned so nicely, didnt work out. first of all, that sneaky yong jeemay DiGGed out bout the dinner from collegemate, Marcus, whom I pity bcoz he's known as "SH" now..haha. Secondly, the present. Was hoping that I could get it done in time for miss yong to masuk the car and urr..notice her chanGEd player. but..due to somE certain unforeseen circumstances,it did not happen.heh..in the end, I juz gave the Damn box and the STOOPideSt thing is that I left the receipt WITH the boX. I feel like ramming my head on the wall..hahaha. and now i dont know y am i PUblishing my stoopidity onlinE. i Am one hElluva DumB ass man.

anyho..im happy that...i guEss she liked it, and may she forgive the silly way that she was given the present.my MoSt preferred way of giving someone a present is to juz leave it there and CaBut. coz.. i dont exactly how to react to ppl's reaction. Be it good or bad. So nExt time, if anyone of u guys receive a present but the sender is nowhere to be seen, big chances that it might be from mE. =) DOnt ask me why, but im just like that.

just came back from my nightly outing for a puff. my appitite seems to be getting bigger nowadays. im turning nocturnal. went to mohsin n had meehoon goreng..is not exactly ReaLLy good..was juz hungry. =) were nicely eating outside until it started drizzling. and yEs, was iylia's mouth again[sux man].speaking of rain, i witnessed the roads "droWning" today. water was spilling oVer the curbs.it was Soo bad, i thought the pipes burst again.Felt like the end of the world is comin..haha[influenced by The Day After Tomorrow]. ooKAy... so that's all for today.it's raining everyday, there's nuthing much anyone could do.. =\ gooD nite.

No comments: