Monday, July 12, 2004

JuLy

the month of july. it makes you ExtRa HaPPEning and extra BRokE!.haha... dinner's and party all in the samE month,it's making me feel like im some big shot who has lots of ppl to meet up.dont get me wrong,i love hanging out with my friends. juz that this month it's alil more drastic, with all the dinners every week. haha =)

last nite, Carmen's dinner with jin yin,jeemay,hui shan, su ann, aizah and kamilah at Dave's,bu.After that chill out at Matrix. wanted to finish the bottle of vodka there, but the others, other than me n jeemay gotta go. bottle's in my car now..hehe

anywayz, i've yet to receive the pictures from Carmen, due to some difficulties and more dumb founding pictures from izwan. still waiting for them. =\ oKay. i guess that's it. im getting sleepy. feeling a lil sick as well.. good nite, take Care

No comments: