Monday, February 22, 2010

24 hours

I realised its hard to juggle between dreams in a foreign land and the people you love thats back home. If only i can bring them along with me. For once, I wished time didnt pass by so quickly. 2 months have come and gone, I'm thankful that I managed to extend 5 more precious days here, but leaving always leaves a mark on me everytime. Its never gets any easier, especially now that I know I will be gone, longer than before. Dont get me wrong. I dont hate the life I have there, I just hate goodbyes. Sometimes you have to let go of things to find out that you really have something you love back home.


I have unsaid words stuck in my throat and unshed tears pooling in my eyes, and I know only more of these will await its turn at the next goodbye.

And for every whisper that you'll never hear, thats is me silently saying "so this is goodbye and I love you all".

"Someday you’ll forget the closeness we have and the jokes we’ve shared. You’ll meet someone who can get along with you more than I can. But what I hope is that someday you’ll realize that I’m someone who has touched your life"

No comments: