Sunday, January 31, 2010

Never Cry Again

Its 2010~~~ Either there really isnt anything interesting happening around me or.....I'm just boring(which is the same thing) I really havent been updating! Hmm.. maybe I've lost the ability to express myself. I dont have the heart to let this blog go. All of my teenage angst are plastered in here. Ok la.. not really TEENAGE, but I was young and there are things in life that I couldnt understand, especially about growing up. Still learning. I'm still a kid at heart, no matter what the number says. Everything else around me changes with time. I am one of the only thing that stays the same. I'm TIMELESS. I should be precious and have a hefty price tag.hehe.

Btw, I'm a Multimedia Designer graduate! Yes I have a degree and yes, I have fina-fuckinly graduated. Took awhile, but its done. But my journey does not end here. I'm going back to RMIT again. Cant seem to get away from them. Within a year from now, I'm hoping that our little company, oh yes I forgot to mention that I'm going to start up a company with 1/3 of raining trio, Mr. Slinky Yap. Er, I was saying.... I hope that our little company will do well, surpass all the hurdles n perhaps when we hit 30, we'll be able to own our own studio so that we can do everything in-house. Very nicee..

Because of the company, I'll have to put my other agendas on hold. Looks like the animals will have to fight on without my help, at least until I have all my things settled. I cant just leave everything behind right now.

Also...on a more personal side, I'm still looking to find myself. I am not complete until I find it. I still have alot to fight. For myself, my sanity, for peace.I need to be able to see the light before I'm swallowed in darkness and be lost till the day I die. I cant help but think about the mountains of emotional shit I'm buried under from time to time. I know the problem is within myself, my mind and I cant love anything or anyone until I love myself. But I dont know where to start. Think I need to do more things in life...hmm.... OH well.... Heres to hoping 2010 would be smooth and pleasant. It is after all the Tiger year, its about time they all give us tigers a break man... its been too long that we suffer from unpleasant days/months/years. Whatever.

Off to family dinner now, and then the big showdown. Arsenal vs. Manchester United. Good luck to us all. Adiossss!

No comments: