Monday, July 14, 2008

To Empty Places On My Own

Ahoy mateys.... I'm home now at the apartment, and it feels as though I have not been here in a million years. Its just 2 weeks actually. hehe. So much packing to do right now, I'm so bored of it. I need to pack not only my things for Melb, but I need to pack all of my stuff from the apartment as well, as I will be moving back to my parents place. argh... I'm gonna miss this lil fortress of mine. My good ol hideout. So maybe I shouldnt come home in December huh? no place to stay.ehheeh. Well anyways, I suppose the reality that I AM LEAVING IN A FEW DAYS has finally started to sink in. Buts it like I'm trying to ignore it without realising it. So therefore, I R confused. Maybe its because I dont really have anything thats here for me anyways. Theres nothing that I really want to do before leaving All these, doing all the things before leaving and meeting people before leaving is making me feel as though I'm never coming back or something. hahah Chill out people! Its only gonna be about 4-5 months or so!

ANYWAAAYYSSSS..... I've got a new pick up. heheh. This time its no Nike. I got myself a pair of NB

M574 woven. lovin it now. NB's getting my attention. They have some really nice designs and colorways. not good not good. Bad for the pocket.haha. alrightey then, Guess this shall be all for now. My next post couLD be coming all the way from down south! =)

No comments: