Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Fooling Myself, Too Long

The weather these past couple of days have been really crazy. Its RAINING... like really pouring. Apparently its not supposed to rain that heavy. I wonder if its me. The last time I went to Perth, it Haled... and apparently it doesnt hale there too.. hmm. Ok.. not gonna think about it.

Anyways...I was dreaming, a few nights back. I dreamed that.. the WHOLE attic gang was at my Melb apartment. Everyone was busy talking, making alot of noise, as the usual. William and Andrew carrying the mahjong table, discussing where to put. Yinyi n Neekee arguing as usual, about which room to put the luggages. Everyone was just walking up and down the house! I couldnt really see them as I was in my room sleeping, and then as I was about to go out and check out the commotion,.....I woke up...and everyone disappeared. the house...still quiet just like it was, before I dozed off. I guess I miss the gang. Sigh.. see, never get too close to people, or you'll miss them , when they're not around you. Maybe I should have just stayed at home all the time, like how I used to do. Then maybe being at home alone now wouldnt be so....hmm... quiet.

Well anyways, I've started to have homework already. Should be starting to get a little more occupied in the next couple of weeks. Classes here are only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Which means I get to play more than I work.hahah For now. And I only have 13 weeks of classes. So I'd be done...sometimes in late October or early November. Then I'm gonna FREAKING PARTY UNTIL DEC.hahaha woot! Alrightey then... gonna go look for someone to accompany me for a bite. hungrrryyyy~~ so... laters!

No comments: