Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tell Me What Does It Take, To Breathe It Into You

greeetingssss~~ This is a field report. The site is Bukit Mertajam, Penang. Well well, plane landed at about 11.40am yesterday, and right after that went straight into BM town for lunch, which is YAM RICE!! and, kuay kak for dinner. Its like my trip COULD end right after dinner, as those 2 are on the highest of my list...But, theres still loads of other food to go for. k k.. moving on. Yes, after dinner, William brought me out to meet the abangs over at the island. And you should know whats the agenda.....but noo... i wasnt down.ehhehehe managed to survive. Be smart....just kiddingggg. Please dont use this against me.Well, anyways. thats all the updates of penang...from penang for now. I hope Sunday never comes. till then, byebye

No comments: