Saturday, July 26, 2008

Do You Find Solace In The Sun

Hello folks, greetings from the land down under. Currently I do not have any internet connection at my place, I have to steal them from friend's house or... from college. Its abit pitiful, yes. But only for another 2 weeks.Anyways... Right now, I'm in the suburbs. Hawthorn to be exact. Staying over here with Huishan n Pearly for the weekend coz all the people in the city went for the ski trip at falls creek. The suburbs' pretty nice actually... much more quiet and peaceful. Hmm how's Melbourne so far..? I find it nice, I like it. Well, except for the depressing weather. Everyday its super cloudy and it rains. Sun only comes up once in awhile, where blue skies come along too. WHich is......once in a week? Any longer and I might forget what blue skies look like. Never really appreciate the sun back home.Now we all long for it.

Moving along... FOOD! oh, food's good. but the portion...well it still needs a lil getting used to. I'm gonna be fat by the end of the year. No joke. Theres food everywhere and its nice. Unless of course, my lazy bug gets the better of me, then I would just stay at home like how I always do.

Andd... my apartment. So far, its been furnished 90% already. Got the sofa, tv rack, bar stools study table, washing machine and heater. Im still missing a coffee table for me to eat while watching tv.OH, I have a bean bag too. That thing super rocks. Anddd.... I have to walk everywhere over here. Unlike back home where I drive all over the place. Which is good, coz.... I get to workout much much more than when I'm back home.... which MAYBE could lower my chances of getting fat by....um.....30%?? hahah. Hopefully

So, all in all, this place is beautiful. But u know, its always abit empty without the people that matters to share all of these with me.Oh well....I think thats good enough of an update! haha considering that I'm rushing through this post coz I'm supposed to be getting ready to go for dinner now. =) Take care ppl at home... or whoever that reads this. Come visit me in Melb!!!! byebye

No comments: