Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Zoukout06

As for Zoukout... I'm kinda lazy to update already. I think everyone else has and they've said what I wanted to say anyways. So, what else can I say? It was good, a good new experience for me. Music gets you high[with the help of alco of course], the people and the atmosphere was awesome. I just have to say, I REALLY ENJOYED IT! now I'm just waiting to see who's on the list next year. Pretty interested in going again. Zoukout06 will not be my last year, mark my words =)

So, there, my update on Zoukout. hehehe. And the video of the laser lights I took. Too bad it wasnt during the peak. This was somewhere...during the warm up so the lights weren't very interesting yet. Sorry...Next time next time. =)







8pm till 8am.

It was our lil escapade. Once, every 365days. Indulge, enjoy and be free. =) Zoukout06, thanks for making it happen.

No comments: