Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ferry Corsten

Why am I smiling like an idiot?

December 15th, 2006. It was Ferry Corsten round 2! One week after his rocking set in Zoukout, he came down to Zouk KL. So it was time for me to go meet up with the one who makes people feel like they're on Fire. I was pretty much without any company for that night, but I went anyways. Not too bad for self-service. I still enjoyed most of the night. 2 thumbs up for Ferry. Hope to see u again.
Ferry the man and Me. =)
Its velocity rave tomorow! who's going? meet you there! gimme a buzz if u feel like meeting up.

Have you got yours?

oh, look what else I've got.....
hehe, a new jersey for me. This time, it has a number on. happy happy joy joy. Must be this jersey bringing all the luck in. 3 goals in both recent games. hohoho. *syok sendiri*

No comments: