Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Missing Leg

I am legless. My potato has gone to the workshop and the earliest he can come home is tomorrow evening. Sigh... Take me out people. Since I'm so free, I shall update about Christmas eve first before I forget. So anyways, Christmas eve was spent in my house. No big deal. Just a small gathering of Sound Systems talking and watching tv. After that was supper at Murni. We're all getting old. No more fancy fancy outings and celebrations on every public holiday. Altho, I actually wanted to go Zouk, or have alco. Theres always another christmas to go wild, this year, its nice and peaceful. But sound systems aren't really the peaceful bunch but.. hehe, whatever.


The noisy bunch, Joce, Suzz, Carmen and Shan. MIA= Jinyin, smalls and myself of course. Me da cameraman.


I dont have any other group pictures because... apparently I have friends like Smalls who doesnt send pictures. Hmmph. So...Merry Christmas to everyone... [belated]. NYE...where are you guys heading to this year? Personally, I dont really fancy NYE, because every year I have to figure out which bunch of friends I'm going to spend it with, where am I goin to go and all that crap. Gives me a major headache everytime. Last year's was crap. So plEASe...make my life easier this time?

No comments: