Sunday, November 26, 2006

You're Good, For Me

You touched me in the morning and left me burning with desire.
I know this would be, something I remember in my head.

23rd November,

Some people party hard..till they drop.

Some of us just have alot of love for each other.

Maison with Slinky and gang. It was SooO packed we could barely breathe. Needed to go outside for some fresh air once in a while. However, it was all good. I enjoyed myself. Krystal sneaked some drinks for me and I ended up having to drink with them guys. GooD outing. =)

24th November.

Alcohol makes the world go round.

Music makes you lose control.

Also brings people together.

All is good with friends, alco and music.



Thank you Armin Van Buuren. You made my night worthwhile.

Two AmaZing nights back to back. Life is short. There isnt enough time to mourn bout things and be miserable. Sometimes, you dont get a second chance. You blink and you miss the moments. Hours and days of opportunities leading to a new and better life for you. We shouldnt care about people who wouldnt give 2 fucks about you.Go out and party when you have the chance to and dance till you feet hurts.hahaha.. AdioS amigos!

No comments: