Saturday, November 11, 2006

Some Comfort Here


The break of dawn.

This was what I saw this morning, when I stayed up to rush my 3D work. Incase you dont know what that is, its day break. The street lights are still on! that was about... 6.45am. sigh... ALL of that shit... only to go to class and NOT being able to present today, because that bastard of boolean lecturer took THE WHOLE DAMN DAY for class 3A to present. My class was supposed to start presenting at 2.30. And he told us not to be late...Asshole. Was a waste of freaking time! I could have finished my video if it wasnt for him. Trust me, I was close to goin up to him and confronting him. Its not our fault that the A class turned up late this morning, why do we have to be the victims!? this is the 2nd time the innocent people gets shit for doing nothing wrong at all. Maybe I should have blown up at his face so that he could have a taste of what its like to be blown at for no apparent reason. @%~@#$~@#$ bWARRGhhh! IM supposed to be FREE ALREADY!!! okok...need to calm down *chants chants chants* Thank God I decided last minute to go Maison. Good to finally listen to myself. Intended to go for a break, then leave early to get back to work. But I stayed till the end, and even had supper before coming home.

The maison regulars.

With Jace and her chick

Me and the lil emo wreck.hahaha =)

Thats all I'm goin to post up for now, unless you people want me to post the rest, coz alot of them...hmm.. are the many faces of drunkards. I'm being nice.OK! I feel better now. Its Friday night, and I'm home alone. Maybe I've been home too often. But I like it. Shall save up energy for tomoro night. Dogzilla. and.. I need a haircut. hehe, that was random but yeah, I cant take the damn hair bugging my neck. Alrightey then, shall go n wait for the people who are nicely clubbing to call me for supper. I'm getting hungry. cya.

No comments: