Friday, November 17, 2006

Together We Will....Party

SO last night, randomly, Krystal and I decided to head to Maison to check out who was there. Didnt even know who was goin and I didnt call up anyone. Met Krystal's friend, Sam Ho.... Sonia and her spiderman, Kheng wey/wei??,Kou Lou and gang, who drinks alot...2 Bottles of Black they opened,didnt last till the end of the night. I had some. On empty stomach, I felt the alco at about the 4th glass. OK and ThEnnn...I saw Vincent, Veelyn and Penny too. Thats downstairs. Upstairs I saw, Sherman. Yeap, Sherman from DJ. Im surprised he still remembers me. Furthermore, it was in the dark. Guess I didnt change afterall huh? ok moving on, more if krystal's friends...shaun who made me take like a quarter jug of Long island [yuck]. On the dancefloor, I saw FAYE! talk fast and run fast Lee Faye. hahaha. she was with Alicia. Ok, thats all that I remember for now.


Me, the typical woman who fakes when talking to other girls... and her precious bag. =)

No comments: