Sunday, November 19, 2006

November Rain

This is a super late update on the Wussy's bday at Shogun. Okay.. as you can see... we had dinner at Shogun. Hhahaha.ok lame. There were quite a number of people I must say. We took 2 tables. Made alot of noise. We stacked up deserts and put a cute lil candle on top of it, and that was out bday cake. Sorry la, cheapo people here. We took so much food, our tables looked like some..Hooligan's table. Basically, the table wasnt big enough for all of our food. I certainly made my money's worth. I think I had bout...17 prawn tempura. right now.. im still sick of eating prawns. I wonder if I have Hepatitis C yet. hehehe. Oh, and we were also the LAST ones to leave. It was a good outing all in all. Great company with good food, is all good.




After dinner, we headed down to Laundry for some drinks. Unfortunately tho, only me n William were left. Then came his godbro, Bon. Met Roxanne there and Krystal came after that. So.. was okay la. had some drinks and MAMAK later on for supper. I swear, my tummy must have grown bigger coz of that day. hehe.


Another bday celebration.... it was Vanessa, the Pigalator's bday at her hse. Nice to see her and catch up with her after so long. Oh, I was made to speak infront of her family and friends. Impromptu speech. I nearly freaked out. Okay, that wraps the late update of the November babies. =)

No comments: