Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wonder

Rave raves raves. Either they DONT come at all... or they bloody all come at once. Thirst tomoro night, I wont be going. The thing about having all these events coming at once, you have to make a choice. SO... sorry Groove Armada. Your superstylin aint styling me enough to go. I'll wait for Revelation then. Coz all the Zouk DJs are spinning. Maybe I'll make a biG biG banner to support them. HaHHAha...But i think maybe they'll be embarrased =p. Since its organized by the same people that organizes zoukfest, and PLUS PLUS Fono is spinning.... FONO KOR KOR... i want tickets plEAsE? hehehe. I guess the only bad thing bout Revelation is that.. its in that same crappy marina as ther PD rave last year. Cant remember what rave it was. I know Scott Project performed. I didnt like the whole idea of it being there. Maybe because I had some bad experience last year, and for me to go back to that place.. I'm not sure if I will enjoy myself. I sure hope I do. At least I know this time, I'm goin with a more...familiar crowd.

College. Assignments are starting to become a burden. All the subjects are now moving towards the final project. I guess the only assignment that really interests me is video. But it aint easy. Its not just bout taking the camera and pressing the record button. Theres so much more to that. And my group, we've decided to change the whole concept of our video. This time, I have to say, it touches me inside. In someways... it kinda reflects my life. SOME ways.

Have you ever felt that you're stuck in a place that you dont belong, and there's no way out?

Have you ever felt that, life... is a terrible nightmare that you cannot wake up from?

On the outside you MAY have done what others would regard as the best acheivement, but deep down inside, you've never really found what you're looking for.

No comments: