Friday, September 08, 2006

Du What U Du

I actually find that having a certain responsibility is quite fun. I guess from yesterday onwards, I'm officially the class rep, as I thought all the while it was a joke. How on earth can I be the class rep? Well, it all started one morning on the second week of classes. I was playing with the Mac's start button. Jakun me has never touched a Mac before this and I the start-up sound...um... interesting [I'm easily amused,so I've been told] So, my lecturer commented that I was hyper, and suggested that I should be the class rep. How serious could that have been? NO one was in class at the time. Maybe bout 4-5 people. It wasnt even on majority vote. I think if it was, I wouldnt have been.

As weeks passed by, with all the RMIT business, signing up for the RMIT student card, enrolling, people kept pushing me to collect the forms, inform my classmates and stuff. And yesterday, I had to go for a meeting with the RMIT reps, LUCT staff and other ADoM class reps.Damn.... but the meeting was quite amusing. As they get older, they have more to say. Sem 6 students had so much to complain that the whole piece of A4 paper wasnt enough to accommodate it all. As for us freshieesss, the 2 of us, had minimal complains. I wasnt actually gonna say much, but since the seniors started first, it gave us some inspiration to go on. Commenting not JUST the computers but bout the lecturers as well. Nothing bad really, just that some people are really monotonous while some moved too fast. Thats bout all. In week 12, there will be another meeting and maybe I'll have more to say... we'll see.

This week, we were also given another task by our dear old video lect. This time, its a group assignment to shoot a video. It revolves around the cat. Instantly, I had a plot on what to do with the cat. I know if I say anymore, I would be able to feel Krystal's eyes shooting daggers at me. I shall not reveal much bout the video just yet. Shall not let excitement ruin everything. I need to go think bout how to shoot it as I am... but the DoP. Thats Director of Photography for those who dont know. hehee. And William is the Director. Maybe we should go get those director chairs ey? haha. Thats a thought. I really hope we do well in this task. The idea, like William would say, is havoc. I just hope we can make the audience feel what we're feeling.

Alrightey...this post is becoming REALLLYYY long. I should end now, bout my newly assigned responsibilities. Till I have anything else interesting to say. tata.

No comments: