Tuesday, September 12, 2006

SpeedZone!


Welcome to Speedzone 2006!

Okie dokie, time to update bout the rave. Probably the most happening thing that has happened to me since Tiesto. Right, how should I begin? Lets start with desription of the event. Well, I think the place is inappropriate. Loads of reasons as to why I said that, but I suppose everyone has covered that already. I have nothing else to add. Ditto to the walking part and the arena-is-too-freaking-small part. The drinks was not too bad tho. Beer prices cant be helped. 15bucks is rather standart for rave events these days. But the bottle was interesting. I couldnt drink much coz I was driving, so..=\ Anyway, no alco is fine coz Blank&Jones and Gabriel&Dresden played awesome sets respectively. Although there were some fuck ups, which was entirely NOt their fault, they rocked. ALL of us were singing to whatever that we know. As the rush comes, Tracking treasure down, Beautiful things, it was mental. I dont deny I had a good time. BUT..BUTTTT.... G&D, B&J arent the only DJs playing that night, YOu know, they always have someone doing the opening and closing. Well... I'm sorry to say, Mistress Barbara just didnt perform up to standards. Everything else was pretty much good. The company was just awesome too. =) So I shall not complain anymore.

okok, I know no one wants to read all my crap. So here, some pictures to keep you entertained.


the VIP area.. looks kinda like stairway to heaven huh?


the mainstage/DJ console


sorry bout the mouth...was booing the camera-man. hehe


This wasnt even half of the people that was there.

people missing were..Roxanne,SLINKY![how come I dont have a pic with u], Rachel, Emma, Nita, Bryan Chin, Eddie Tang uh.. I cant remember. Sorry bout the bad memory. Dont emo with me ok?


Check out Vincent and Calvin doin their thangg'


I want to take that home

And that is all....See you in the next rave. =)

1 comment:

vpws said...

doing our thang? LOL~ :P