Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Surprise

Last yesterday after class, I had a msg from Iylia. So I decided to lepak awhile with him, since I didnt have any plans anyways. Then later that evening, Jade called and asked to go for a drink. I agreed since I was gonna go with Iylia anyways. I thought it was gonna be some small lil gathering to countdown. I was wrong. I was heading in for some surprise. First, mOre and moRe people started to turn up. There was like... close to 15 ppl or more. Then 12am. Calls started to come in, Messages. Then I saw it. Something brightly lit at the bar. Jocelyn and Shan was standing there with a cake in hand. It was totally unexpected. I thought I was just gonna stay home, finish my homework and go to sleep. But what I got was a surprise, Lots of people coming to see/wish me and PRESENTS! happy happpyyy chuBBy.

I dont think I've gotten so many presents since a child. I'd have to say, the most impressive present of all would be from Fono. Its a polaroid camera. How cool is that? I was speechless. They were right, I could never have guessed what it was.haha, how can you not love my big brother huh? =) I absolutely lovEd every single piece of gift given to me. The lava lampe, the nice brown shirt, the damn cute ashtray[no im not quitting tomoro!], the photo frame [its sitting on my comp table now], the CAKE!. Not forgetting all those lil writtings in cards. Thank you all, for not only remembering this day but to even bother spending some money on me. Thank you all for the calls, and the messages and those to turned up at DeCanter. *BIG HUG TO EVERYONE*


Thanks to J8 and gang for planning the outing. =)


S.O.H.A.I.S







Hold up..there will be part 2. hehe.

No comments: