Sunday, March 12, 2006

Don't Know How To Stop

Havent updated anything in a pretty long time...anyway, these days I've been busy with college work. This semester is quite a killer compared to the last. It isnt so laid back and easy anymore. I have LOADS...heck maybe TONNES of work to do. As usual, im lazy.. so it'll have to wait till later b4 i start anything.

I feel life these days, is getting very....quiet. No more late night outings, or clubbing. Fridays and Sat nights I come home by 12 or before. Only occasionally I stay later. Weekdays... I dont go anywhere. Maybe i'm getting old. Or worse.. maybe im shutting the world away from me. I'm a little lost. My direction in life is a little distracted now, it seems. Its like, what I used to concentrate on, is blurry now and theres other things coming in and out of my head.

" i'm frozen still, unspoken still,
heartbroken,
remembering something I forgot, something I forgot"

Everything has its expiry date..... Life...machines,tolerance,patience too i guess. I'm just waiting to see, what if onE day I run out of things to give. What will people say? What will they think of me then? Who will I be then? Or do I have the infinite ability of giving because that is my purpose here? to be a 365days 24/7 santa claus?

I feel guilty for what I cant give and for the things I cant do to make a change. I hate being in a situation where it makes me feel helpless, apart from feeling like an idiot for Not knowing anything. Add them both together and you get a formula to kill my head. Its like being stabbed by a knife... and pouring a whole bottle of... Black Lable on it. Ignorance is bliss? I think that only applies if you DOnt KnOW at all that theres something that you dont know. If u know that theres something there... but you dont know what it is, or you CANT know, its pissing off. Call me busybody... but im partially traumatized.

AnywaYS... im hungry...another time...

No comments: