Monday, March 20, 2006

2006 Pit Party

Tiesto Tiesto, the grEAt Tiesto. The Number 1 Dj, need I say why? He's absolutely amazing. The performence last nite I think was by far the bEst I've ever seen. 5 Straight hours of Tiesto and 5 straight hours I have been standing. ok maybe 4 hours and 50mins. I did take bout 10 mins to rest my poor leg. But the Music was SoOo good it just keeps you on your feet. The amazing thing was that...apparently that session was recorded and it was going to be in his new album " In Search Of Sunrise Vol.5". Thats cool. Means we got to hear first hands the songs thats noT even in his album yET!

Anyways, met up with Alot of people. Seems the world was at that rave. Including Kong Meng, my CrAzY tattoo artist. Didnt know he liked trance. ahahaha. I dont really have much to say bout the event, coz...words just cant describe the feeling. The vibE, the power of ONE DJ to move the world. I've only a few pictures coz I didnt bring camera. so....here goes.


TiesTO!


U know i like them laser lights


Lights with Tiesto Doing his Thing...perfect.


the "SOHAIS" reunion ...along with an alien.hahah


now the original "SOHAIS"

No comments: