Sunday, March 26, 2006

Screwed Up

I wonder what makes a person more superior than the other? I wonder what gives a person the right to "run" someone else's life? I wonder How can a PErsoN possibly be 100% righT their whole life? I dont think such a person exist. I dont think anyone should try to think that they're capable of that either. Life is like a cooking experiment. You experiment with different ingredients, you have a different outcome. Not a single piece of food will taste 100% the same, unless its made with machines or made at the same time. I'm talking bout human made...handmade..whatever. At different times, it may turn out alil sweeter, sometimes, alil bitter than usual, or what not.I'm saying, life is like that too. No ONE person could be the SAmE,altho similarities are more than differences.Therefore, everyone should be treated differently. siGh...I dont know what I'm rambling here,Maybe im just trying to release something stuck inside of me. but due to somE reason, i feel very trapped.Y? coz nothing i ever say is a point, or anything that i say, will have consequences.

Its amazing how someone can manipulate another into something. And when that person doesnt enjoy it anymore, then that person is to blame for not putting effort into it and blamEd for being unable to catch up. WhAt the Fuck? ITs almost like forcing someone to LIKE IT and MUST DO WELL or there will be consequences. The only thing that clears thAt manipulating person is that they didnt mAkE you do it unwillingly....direCtly. but indirectly...i say yEs.

You know whats the Funniest thing i've heard today? being a medical student makes that person SMART..the BiG brained kinda smart. and me being in arts, is not good enough. WHAT THE FUCK KINDA SENSE DOES THAT FUCKING MAKE? ANYONE can be a medical student. Does that make them smart? So if i had taken LAW or some other "PROFESSIONAL" course i'm smarter? but just because im in ARTS im not qualified? and you think u can stEp on me? fine... your choice. Right now, im So irritated, i couldnt care less WHO reaDs this! The only reason i stick around is because i have a certain respect for that person and because noThiNG has been done to me. but this... pissed me off. If any of you think that just by being a medical STUDENT makes you a smarty pants... you are actually pretty stupID. WHen you graduate smoothyly without failing a single subject,i'll agree with you. But when you're JUST a sTUdent? your "smart" title... can wait.

Ping pong..??? i think you just killed whatever interest i have for the game. You dont even think im worthy enough anyway.so be it. I wont change your perception, i wont even try. Why? oh.. coz you're too superior to even liSten to what i have to say.Unless someone else thAT YOU think is at yoUr level tells it to u. AnyWAys...this post states no names or gender.Whoever who wants to be pErasan n thinks that im talking bout them,go ahead.

No comments: