Friday, September 02, 2005

Closure

There really hasnt been much happening around me.Everything and everyday is the same old dull days. Well... except for the 3 wonderful days Baskin decided to be nice and give me my ice cream 1 day earlier that I should.This time, I bought 5 quarts.I realised,im buying more n more every 31st.Im gonna eat till i bloat and shit out ice cream. Besides that, I havent really been hanging around the comp coz...I dont know whats happening to it.It seemed to have gone craZy.Everytime I turn on the comp it goes back to default.Start telling me to take that windows XP tour. What the hell..? I think its time to send it to the comp doctors....comp is sick...

On a very Random thought...I miss Zouk.I miss having to go there twice a week.. and now, it seems rather impossible to go.Everyday, its just waking up,goin to college,getting work done and thats how the day ends.On certain days, I add in some mixed feelings to spiCe things up.Make my brain think more, instead of just letting my consious move my body to do the same old things.I miss the life i used to have.The people I used to be close to.I hardly see anyone now and I fear of losing them.Its like, im not living a life. Im just living for the sake of living.I dont know. Feeling quite funNy now.Feel empty.hEh... ookay.. enough shit. WoRk....

No comments: