Sunday, August 21, 2005

Never Got It Right

Just came back from PD. Revelation was.....somewhat...over rated. Maybe it was because I went there while still having the god damned Hang over.Maybe its because the "dance floor" was all SAnDy.Maybe it was because I was too tired to even think of dancing.Maybe I reaLLy shouldnt have gone out to the beach during this..."wonderful" time of the year.Maybe it was because of the thousands of thoughts in my head.Maybe I shouldnt have drank like an idiot the night before.Maybe it was because the FuckIng phone-lines were all dead and I made a mistake of going my own way resulting in getting lost.I had to disturb friends back home to help me sort out my shit. I swear then, i just wanted to go home.Forget bout anymore raves. The only rave that I'll probably only think of is Zoukout.Other than that....Enough. Definitely no more SanDy stuff,unless its really at the bEACh for reAL,so that i can jump into the water and die if i feel bored.!@#~!@#~!@ Forgive this post. for juSt onE moment, i just wanna rant like a bitCh.And if this still aint making me feel any better, im gonna go n burn myself in hell.Hell will be so much better when Im done and gonE from shits here on earth. arGhH...forget it.

No comments: