Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ooh Wee

wow... seems like its been awhile since I posted anything.hehe.What can I say? To sum it all up, there were drama, sweat n tears. All the kinds of emotions and craZy days that resulted in a life-changing experience. I havent even updated on my bday celebration yet. Oh well, everyone else has. Might be alil late to say anything, but hey, better late than nEvEr ey? So yea, anyway, thAnkS SOOoo muCh to all who came for the celebration at "The Orange" and for those who has wishEd me or remembered my bday or whatever. tHAnk u thAnk u. It was an enjoyable night, hopefully we can do it again.I know I did some stupid dumB things that might have RuiNEd my reputation for life, but I think I do enough of those kinda things to make them my trademark. Every year, I do something new for my wonDerFUL friends to laugh at me. hehe. =) Many thanks again to everyone who has walked into my life and made a difference.I love my friends. =) *HUgS ALL*

No comments: