Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dyeing The Surface

Im staring at the big empty board that Im supposed to fill it in with writings and nice lil pictures. Im unsure of how to do it. Its 1.27 and I dont know who to call to ask.So, I thought I'd sit infront of the comp and waste more time. Went to the clinic today. Thought of just goin to consult the doctor and get opinions regarding my ear. For those who dont get what Im saying, well, I have a marvelous ear stud embedded in my ear because I was too smart for my own good. Anyway, instead of getting consultation, the doctor decided to take action righT away. And so, today, 13th September 2005, I had my first experience with the sculptor. Now, I dont have the stud in my ear anymore, however, I Do have a nice holE to take the stud's place. hehe. Im getting sleepy and tired, but I cant decide whether to stay n TRY to think of something for the assignment or just go straight to sleep because I dont know how to do it anyway. I bought the wrong kinda board to begin with.Hmmmm.. I cant think.Sigh....

No comments: