Thursday, August 04, 2005

Burning My Faith

Must have waken up from the wrong side of the bed.Or maybe something/someone was telling me,I was gonna have a bad day.Cant explain why I felt piSSEd off the minute I woke up.Felt a sense of lost,neglet n betrayal.A mixture of feelings I had NO idea where it came from.A nightmare I pressume.Concentration was not 100% in class.Mind was busy thinking of things outside of my classroom half the time.I felt disturbed.I wanted to seek comfort in the presents of friends after class was done with.They were busy and I couldnt say a thing to let my emotions go anyway.Didnt wanna go home so I looked for my dear sister to hang out with.Was gonna go get something to eat after her work,I killed my tyre.How can I be so StupID?Now, im paranoid that the tyre will fall out while driving.Its a stupid thing to think about,but the thought just SpRings into my head,what can I do? My head does "WonderS" sometimes.ArgHhH! thE horror this StupiD day. I know...i know its a small matter to grunt about.Im just probably tiRed and feeling strangely Emotionally FuckEd.I happen to have these kinda weird mOoDs every once in a while.It drives me nutS and I wished I could do something about it. Like Fry the hell outta my brains or something. JackShit of a thing. ~#~@!# I should just go to sleep now forget I ever went through today.

*note to self*
it will be a better day when I wake up
It wasnt a bad day...it was all in the mind.

ookAy... I shall sleep now. So long and good night.

No comments: