Saturday, April 25, 2009

Do You Believe There Is A Limit, To How Fast A Man Can Run

I dont know if its blogger being annoying or its my connection, but I cant seem to upload pictures...hence the delay in updating. =\

Well..currently in class now waiting for my turn to consult bout my progress. Its week 7 now and progress hasnt been too good. Mainly because 2D animation isnt really my thing. Would have loved to experiment with so much more, especially with video. Need to get my act together and produce portfolios

Edit:

OK... i just realised that I didnt publish the post before leaving class.hahaha.. I'm a genius. Anyways... Its a Friday night.. and I'm home alone. Seeing that Photoshop has been brought up on several occasions and I've splurged 80bucks on magazines, I decided to open up photoshop and test my rusty skills.

I've always liked the dirty grungy style and I was trying to make a desktop wallpaper..just for fun....so...
this was what I came up with.... when u look closer, theres alot of mistakes. Some parts are retarded.ahhaha but..Oh WELL.... And I couldnt decide which one suits better, so I made a few copies.
One which has less detail in the back. A much cleaner treatment....

And another one that is... similar to the first one...except that the color is slightly lighter.. Cant seem to see much of a difference here.

I sense that its not really complete... but to add more things to it would just complicate the composition and might just ruin the entire thing instead of doing any good. I would love feedbacks or perhaps a collaboration with someone??? haha. ok.. I'm done for the night.

Last note: I've got myself a new phone, since my current contract is about to end. Its the N95i. Might have been an impulse buy, I dont need a new phone but.. its nice to have a change =) I hope the phone isnt smarter than me, coz it says SMARTPHONE when I connected it to my comp via bluetooth.haha ok, lame. Off to bed now. Nights.


How long will it take to mend this broken heart?
I’m fading
Is there any way we can undo this silence?

Undo this silence
Baby I’m breaking down

Pulser - Undo This Silence

No comments: