Thursday, April 02, 2009

This Love is Difficult, But Its Real

Been searching for new shades recently. No, actually I havent been searching.. it was just... one of those days, when you've got this ITCH of walking into a shop and setting yourself up for a trap.. I've had my eyes set on this Oakley pair called Juliet for some time now. But its very costly. And I cant...bear to fork out that much cash for a pair of shades. So I walked into Oakley shop, and being itchy and all... started picking out a few pairs to try on, for FUN! and what do u know.. I got hooked on one of em, called Flak Jacket. With iridium lenses, it costs 250AUD. A tad bit painful.. but beats Juliet...Sigh..... JULIETTTT~~~

Let me show you what Juliet Looks like....

And I said "Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know."

Ducati Juliet which is... 520AUD
And...Polarized Juliet which is 580AUD

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."


And so it is.... Just like you said, it would be.... 
I'll go for my rebound,
Flak Jacket.

Ok, I'm getting REAL LAME here. But BITE ME. I'm in a dilemma. Well... not so much in a dilemma. Its not like I'm choosing between them. I know I'll never get Juliet. I'm just whining coz I like that shit so much. But oh well. Flak Jacket will have to do for me now. Until mAYBe when I start getting my ass to work and earning my own....maybe maybe. Ok... gonna go take a nap. I might just bring Flak Jacket home today. =D till then...

No comments: