Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TAG! Friday I'm In LOFT!

Last Friday was spent at Loft for TAG. It was a last minute unexpected trip, as I wasnt in the mood for clubbing. But EVERYONE was going, and if I didnt go, I would have been bored outta my mind. Well.. I guess the company was great.

Komodos and the donation box. We're kind souls.

With Yinyi around... we kinda... camwhored. haha.




Andrew was SOOO in the mOOOood~

licky licky



Half way thru the night, I caught on the mood. Not giving a shit, I just jumped the night away, and from all the jumping.. u know la.. I got a LITTLE thirsty, and there were no other drinks besides margaritas and long island......

Not to mention, the last 3 songs of the night were SUPERB! WHAT a closing. I was a happy person =) I hope the other times that I would go to TAG, it would be as good or BETTER than that. 230508, awesome! Thank you guys!

No comments: