Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Komodo Bbq!

Over the weekend, the Komodo Ninja had a barbecue session at one of the member's house in Shah Alam. It was also to celebrate anoThEr member's birthday. Happy Birthday again Nangsat!

There was SOOOOOO much food, I aint kidding you, can feed the whole kampung ok!

They started the fire around 5.30pm and it only stopped at bout 4ish am. Thats almost 12 hours of bbq!

And the best part..... the food didnt even finish. There were like... bout 50 people there that night. The only thing that kept running out was the beers. We finished 7crates, if i'm not mistaken. MADNESS!

Thats actually a pretty ugly picture of the 3 of us.hahaha.

Everyone there pretty much just layan themselves

Chilling outside the house. Some were skateboarding,

Some had a ride on the scooter.

Some played ping pong. Thats me there! Against Eugene and the 2 ladies in black are my cheerleaders.hehe.

The heat from the bbq pit was too hot for me, I decided to sit across at a neighbour's house to feel some fresh air. And thats me.... being really "healthy"

There were lots of camera's around that night. MOSTLY were canon! yup yup. All in the family.

Oh... and MORE pong.... Thats Andrew or freakass and Nangsat. That was a game of lefty versus righty.

Basically the night just went on that way.... cook, eat, sit, drink, walk around, pong,skate, scooter, talk cock, pong again, eat, drink, walk around.... u know the drill. LAter on, when people started leaving, we proceed into the house as the aircond was on, tried to finish up the spaghetti sauce and Sityin suggested that we camwhore using my DLSR! I thought it was a crazy idea. My camera is freaking heavy k.... and I was so afraid that it will drop.

Turns out... it wasnt TOO Bad! hahahaah altho I need to work on my facial expression... coz I was concentrating too much on holding up the camera, my face chow tut. This picture above, was the best result so far. The rest... cannot make it. hahaha

As the usual, I'm always the one getting bullied.

AND THATS ME REFUSING a drink. ok... I didnt want it. But it sure looks as if I had both my hands on the can. But Its not.... look closely... One's trying to feed me and one's trying to move it away. I'm innocent. ehheeh. This is proof k... that I can refuse drinks.hmmm.... But maybe I should have had more.. because by the end of the night, I had a massive headache. If I had more.. it probably wouldnt have hurt. But oh well, it was quite a massive party and it was good. Even for me who didnt know half the people there. Komodos, you rock!

No comments: