Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Out of The Blue

This is wayyyy overdue. But fuckk itttt. So you all have read it all from other blogs, newspapers, online news...whatever. So I aint gonna waste everyone's time, yours and mine included to write up about Freedom at PD. What I can tell you is that, I enjoyed every bit of it, despite certain lil things and... uh... certain hours of my days that I've lost. Maybe you'll understand it later on....

DAY 1
Ferry Corsten...

Our tent that comes with 2 crates of beer and 2 cartons of smokes.

Su Ann, who came back from Canada for holiday, but didnt even spend one whole full good day with her family, she rushed down to PD to party with us!

I think that was my first outdoor event with these 2 monkeys....

Our.... looking SHARP picture to prove that....cameras CAN lie.....sometimes.

..............this really is not what it really seems.




THE MORNING AFTER

this was the morning after.....I dont look quite as normal, do I? A little color-less I must say.....

DAY 2
Cosmic Gate

My Dahling loves me... I know.But she loved the Heineken more that night. >.<




The after party at our penthouse, didnt work out for me on both nights as I was wayyy too drained out.... The party itself was a real work out! Good times, good times, Good company. Thank you all.... who made it happen... Thank you to those.... who were there on the first night. I owe you guys. =)

No comments: