Monday, April 21, 2008

I Wouldnt Change A Thing Now That You're Here

Recently, I have been hanging out with this bunch of people who are crazy about shoes. They're called Komodo Ninjas, if you've never heard of them, well you might be able to catch them on TV as they just did a short 5 mins thingy about their crazy collection. Anyways, my point here is that, they have managed to poison my mind, [Racun as they call it] to buy shoes. And that was what I did. I bought 2 shoes from Showroom at Times Square. I havent got the picture here with me, its in my camera...and my camera is not with me. ANyways.... the problem now here is that...I'm still not satisfied yet, and its only been over a week after I bought those 2 pairs of shoes. Now i'm still targeting this other shoe, and I am so frustrated because I'm SO CLOSE to getting it but yet it still sits far away from being MINE. 1 size, separates us. I'm a size 7 and the only size left in the shop is a size 8!!!! ARGhhh!!!! Please someone, anyone who has connections with sHOes people, help me out here! I'm suffering, omg... its too painful to look at it. I really want to take it home, Was SO desperate, I was about to take that only pair left home, but its just too big.


Oh, my darling... I promise I'll look real hard for you, I will not rest until I take you home with me or until I get a reasonable answer for sure. Ok la, I think I've gone abit nuts. Sigh....STOP RACUN-ING ME KOMODOS!!!!

2 comments:

takeoff said...

hahaha sudah kena racun! ill look up the air force 1 for yaaa k!?

CHiN said...

Yes yes please thank you! =D