Sunday, December 23, 2007

Open Your Eyes, Embrace The Dawn

Langkawi~~! The land of cheap sins. Went with my family though, so nothing crazy or anything. Just mild, family bonding. I think the only one who got high was my nephew. I'll explain bout that later.

Meet Jason, my sister's boyfriend and Wallace, that green thing sitting on his shoulder.

Dad...looking all.... excited?

We left the KL at about 10 plus and arrived at Langkawi around.....12, i think? its a short flight, 50mins at the most. Rented a space wagon,and drove ourselves to our hotel. We were staying at Berjaya Resort. Stayed at the chalet,

This is what the room looked like:


there's someone underneath the covers, can you spot em?

That....."window" next to the bed is non existent. Thank Goodness my brother didnt have his usual stomach ache problem. Or else....*shakes head*

The balcony..

And the view from it. Too bad my unit had that stewpiD tree right outside, or else, we could have seen the sea and all clearly. But its good anyways.

So... yea we went to town, bought the booze, junk and all, drank at night.. Look who came to visit us at night?

Mr. Lizzzie. I thought it looked kinda cute. From a distance......

After the old folks went to bed, we were still too hyper to sleep....so....... we camwhored..... Also to celebrate Manchester's win over Liverpool la.....



Ok... I'm too lazy to elaborate on things. I just realised that I dont have the picture of my nephew on the night he had a little too much drinks. Nothing much to say anyways. Only 3 days n 2 nights....In short my trip was... airport> touchdown > hotel > town >hotel >drink > sleep >breakfast > town >hotel >drink > sleep >breakfast > home. Something like that. Get the picture?

No comments: