Thursday, December 20, 2007

Breathe in this moment it's come and gone

Alright alright.. I'm gonna do this. Once and for all. hehe...Feels like im on some kinda assignment. ok here goes.... ZOUKOUT! 07.

Day 1
Group gathered at Mcdonalds in Bangsar for lunch before pushing off. At approximately 1130 hours 3 cars departed for Singapore.

At..... I cant remember what time, we arrived at Tuas check station. this picture was taken by Noel, who got too bored sitting in the car that was moving 3 meters per minute.

After arriving at the Hotel,[the hotel was D.O.D.G.Y btw.. but its ok.] took a quick nap, dressed up and headed over to vivo city for dinner. We had... CARLS JR!!!

There were ALOT of ppl, so the food took sometime to come, and I was starving. I actually finished my burger. If you didnt know, their portion is rather...huge.

A little camwhoring session outside the compound after meal.

It was still a little early to go inside, so we stopped by a bar to have some drinks, as the drinks inside would be pricey. We had..2 bottles of vodka.

Shared among THIS big group, so basically, its not enough. It was only enough to give me a headache....why..?? bcoz potong stim.


When we arrived inside, these crazy Kambings, one meow were already inside strutting to the mambo tunes.

So I hung with them while everyone else went and buy drinks. Somehow I lost the other group.

These ppl... acting like THAT..before anyone even got drunk. tsk tsk tsk. haha. Btw.. I didnt really pinch his nipples. hahaha. Good camera angle, thats all.

TOP's Off! Must be close to Armin's set already..cant remember. Armin's set was THE ONSSSSSS. Since I wasnt around the velvet arena to catch Steve Aoki's set, Armin's set is the set of Zoukout to me. All the crazy big vocal hits, coupled with the slow change of sky color, played at the perfect timing, oH my God.... typing this just makes me have withdrawal symptoms *shudders brrrrr*.

We stayed till about 7ish. Coz they didnt want to get caught in the human traffic jam when everyone exits at the end, so we left at the end of Armin's set. Good thing I insisted on staying for a LITTLE bit more. the ones who left right after "falling" missed Paul van dyk's for an angel and Delirium, silence. HAh, THere you go. Thank me for my good sense. hehehee. How can you walk out on a good set?! its just not right.

So... does this count as Day 2? does right?

Day 2
Ochard Road/ Clarke Quay

We woke up around 3 ish? Some got up earlier, some later, I got up a few times coz Juliana made the aircond crazy, I was sweating like mad the first time and freeeezing the next time. Damnit man.. should have taken a picture of the SAD room we had. I feel like im up there taking drugs and banging prostitutes. Not that I did anything like that, its just the feeling you get when you're there. Okay, so we got up, went over to Ochard Road for.. what supposed to be lunch, ended up we went for dinner at some Indonesian restaurant and then went over to Clarke Quay for more drinks. We went to this place called Brewerks. Its a cool place, it makes their own beer. And.. football was on. Arsenal lost that night. ahahahah. After that we were being all tourists and walked around Clarke Quay, eating ice creams. Uncle Fono, William and Ju went for that Gmax thingy. The reverse bungee and Swing.. crazy shit I tell you. I was on the ground but I was excited as hell. Yeah anyways, it was an early night....

Day 3
Singapore Zoo.....[again]

Daddy Chak taking me for a stroll.....

" Dont give me that face when I'm talking to you!"

And what do you know? it RAINED AGAIN this year. That also I sensed something wasnt right. i didnt want to go to the zoo the night before, but had no choice coz everyone's goin. tagged along anyhow. So yes,it rained, like a bitch and we got some pitiful umbrellas to fit 8 people. We all got a tad bit wet here and there.

We found this shelter area by the lake and its apparently a smoking zone, so we camped there and camwhored while waiting for the rain to slow down. What to do la... 8 people... and god knows how many camera.

uhh... modern day charlie Chaplin? There's a continuation for this. its like a series. But I havent got all the pictures from everyone. Too many cameras...too interesting of a model.hahah ahem.

SPARTAAA~~~~!!!

The zoo, marked our last moments in Singapore. Then its back to Malaysia....We decided to cut costs and have dinner in Johor.

WHATT a meal it turned out to be. I think we had about 7-8 dishes? and the bill... you wouldnt believe it... 98 bucks. HOLYYY SHIT... I think we need to go johor for food more often. Food's cheap there why aren't ppl there fat..? hmmm....

Hang on Hang on.... You think after Johor we would be heading back to our home sweet homes, but NO, Chriz suggested that we go over to Melaka for food, and since Derek's mom is in Melaka, she offered to stay with them. Without thinking for long, we all agreed to spend a night in Melaka. We spent the night chilling in a room, talking nonsense, LamE jokes courtesy of Chriz until 6 am.

Woke up for lunch at Jonkers Street.Ate almost everything they have there. The mandatory Chicken Rice Ball... then cendol... then different asam laksa, some green furry ball.. i dont know what it is... then stayed around until dinner time, we had satay celup. After that, it was homeward bound. Ok...with that... my Singapore trip ended. NExt.... Langkawi trip. =)

A very productive holiday aint it? haha. Cya

No comments: