Thursday, June 08, 2006

Illusion

This world.. is an illusion. Nothing right is right, and nothing wrong is wrong. What is life and what is death? Are we in between? And what is it bout art.. and artists that seems to make people think that they're crazy? Why is it that in movies, when you see a serial killer, or a suicidal person, their background has to have something to do with art. Be it a lecturer, or a student. Are artists or people who are overwhelmed with art...crazy?

Anyways, I did..an "experiment" today. You know how rapist bounds their victims with duct tape or whatever tape. And then you find that the victim has cut-like marks on their wrists and they're bleeding, apparently caused by the tape? I dont think it works. Maybe I used the wrong kinda tape. Maybe I've been watching too many shows. Maybe I missed the way my arm looked...


the result.

No comments: