Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Got Tagged Too..

Okay, So I knew sooner or later, one of those monkEys will tag me. Of course of all people I didnt think it would be the Flabby.haha LoL, I thought you would have just ignoRed it. Anyways, I have nothing better to do so no complains plus I've never been taggEd. Here goes to adding more nonsense to my bloggie!


AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANNA MEET
1.um... DJ TIesto?
2.the owner of Pixar Studios?
3.maggie q [muahahaha]
4. geez... i dont know who else
5. Guess i really dont fancy meeting ppl huh?

THING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT
1. my comp
2. food!
3. my friends[soundsystem,eediots,raining trio!]
4. clothes?? [i cant run around nAkEd right?]
5. oh..My Potato[my car]

I WISH I COULD
1. Fly
2. Turn back time
3. Be a DJ
4. Own a production company
5. Do ANYTHING i want without consequences

I WANT
1. LOADS oF MONEYYY~!!!
2. To grow taller?
3. To look better! hehe
4. to be smarter
5. to be able to draw better

SONGS I THINK ARE AWESOME [ 5 doesnt seem enouGH!]
1. The Drill- the Drill
2. Second Sun - Playground
3. Nickelback - Far away
4. Jason Lo - Operator the line is dead
5. Oceanlab - satellite

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS
1. TAller!
2. The boSs of a production company!
3. having my own private ISLAND
4. I own CLUBS in Europe
5. I own highways.[yea, so no one will piss me off while driving]

RANDOM FACTS
1. I go crazY every 31st of the month
2. I Have weird moodswings
3. I HAtE Arsenal
4. I like being on my own...
5. I've thought bout being locked up inside Ikea,so I can chill on their nice sofa and beds.hehe

MISCONCEPTIONS
1. I'm a hardcore raver/clubber
2. I'm a shuffler.
3. I'm 14... hehehe[dont U look older than me Flabby?]
4. i dont know...
5. ....

I TAG
1. SLinky!
2. JOcey!
3. Smalls!
4. WilliE!
5. uh...Krystal..[if u bother]

*End oF tag...*
*damn shy*

No comments: