Monday, June 05, 2006

Another Suitcase In Another Hall

So I have been busy the past week. The FINAL week of the semester, what do you expect? Furthermore...its me. If it aint last minute, it isnt work. i RUshEd to do a painting 14 hours before submission date when I had 14 weeks to do it. I know...my bad. I was busy with OtHEr assignments. Loads of problems when it comes to group work. Some people are just fucking assholEs, bloody useless cunT face. So my painting turned out like... the picture below. The drawing was out of proportionate and the coloring was bad. No doubt I received a truCk-full of comments [bad ones of course] but at least I had something to hand in. All I had to do after that was to just repair it.Hopefully it was enough for me to pass. I dont wanna re-do life drawing. As for the other subjects, I'm pretty confident that I can pass. =)


my ugLy painting..

This is random. I was at curve one day and I saw this...take a good look at the picture. I promise, no photoshop or any other alterations were done to this picture. Well.. except those arrows I added in to make it easier to see.hehe.


This is as bad as Smalls reading math book upside down! haha

And this is what I've been doing very often these days.Our new weekly staple food.Thanks to Slinky's random craving. We eat so much that I think the LALA population falling drastically. That, what you see, is only ONE plate. We usually have 2 =)


LALA!

No comments: