Saturday, April 01, 2006

Understanding Denial

What If you cant break it... or u cant make it. And you cant wait for another day? And it puLls yOu... it pushes you, till you roll down and die. Then eVerything that you've Ever done.. every ounce of energY is all in vain? TO find a cause that waS mAybe never there, or to See tHe truth, thAt was never reallY truth At all? Roam through your whole life never knowing what the Purpose iS? Can you really let out a sigh... and presenT your "judges" "the story of my lIfe?” What would it be Like? WilL you be banged for all the mistakes you've done? Or how you could never snap out of a dead end? I think if I were to present the story of my life....I know I'll have to deal with LoadS of questions and the sad thing is that ThRoughout my whole life...I may not even find an answer for it.

Till death, will I face questions that has no answers. Be it questioned by me...or questioning me.

No comments: