Thursday, April 27, 2006

As The Rush Comes

Havent been writing anything lately...Guess I dont have the time. These days I'm buSy as hell. I spend more hours in COLLEGE than being at home. Home is like a hotel now.haha. Well... whatever updates that I wanted to make has already been posted by everyone else. Okok...just for my own memory, Last Tuesday was Joce the DORY's bday at Fridays and then we moved on to DeCanter for DRINKS.Since joce was the bday girl...she got to choose the drinks.Beer it was. After my experience with A WHOLE JUG of beer...i got kinda sick of beer. *puke*. Alright, after that was a vERy Thursday, Fri and OF COURSE SAT. Lets see, thusday me n Willie headed out to Putrajaya for our photography assignment, Friday skipped half of design Studies class to develope the films.I made a terribly STUPID mistake by not making sure that ALL the film was out, n I cut it halfway =`( good thing is that I only lost bout 3 frames. Then at night, me, Slinky and Willie watched Ultraviolet..um...NO coMmEnts on the show... and then we headed our for Supper. We had nice LALA without Joce coz she was probably plUcking tea leaves in cameron.

Sat...me n Willie rushed to college early in the morning to pRiNt our pictures. But we still couldnt complete it coz time was not on our side. Time waits for no one right? yeah, so we headed back to my place coz krystal n Jason a.k.a Fono had nothing better to do and hopped over to my place to chill.[according to Krys, Fono's face was.. "tapau-ed" hahaha] We were supposed to go for that Quicksilver revolution thingy but didnt...coz everyone fell alseep anyWayS. Sat at home n Ordered Mcd.At night... As we were dressing up we were counting down the moments before we went face to face with EDDIE HALLIWELL! wahoo! yeah..we PIMPED UP [lol], picked up ppl and headed offfffff. Btw...I know I had some goD awful moodswings... I'm sorry guys..those who might have got affected. But whatever SwinGs I had earlier, was WasHEd away by Eddie. SeriouS heart ThumPing-body SHAking-bAlls breaking DJ.hahaha. No, i mean.. he's just REALLY GOOD.A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Silly Willie got yEt another signature on his shirt and A PICTURE with Eddie himself.damnnn....*heart weeps with jealousy* hahaha. Nah, joking! All in All, we all HAD mEgA fun! The night has to end, with a nice chilling session of supper back at Jelutung,Fono came along too.Next was to FLY back home n SLEEP...

Monday was back to reality n WoRk. Last night,I went for my first Mambo.Um...I have to admit it's Different.Sure isnt a nice sight to see old uncles dancin n worse of all trying to hit on my friends.So, it was alright.No objections to party n friends. =) Now, I'm supposed to be doing my assignment, but I'm outta ideas and WILLIAM is..probably still sleeping...so no help for me.Ugh...photoshop is not my forte at all.... =( i need to learn. oraits... I SHOULD get back to work. - End Of Update-

No comments: